The following is the list of Organizations eligible to become affiliated partners of LSC
• Training Organizations/Institutions set up by NSDC funding
• Training Institutions set up/affiliated by Government of India
• ITIs/ITCs affiliated to NCVT
• Institutions approved by Councils under Central Government like AICTE
• College/ Institutes affiliated to a University set by Central or State/ UT Government or recognized by UGC
• Schools / Institutes approved by Central or State Boards of Secondary Education (or equivalent) or Boards of Technical Education.
• Any other institute set up by Central or State/ UT government
• Private Training Institutions independently operating in Vocational Space
• Training institutions set up by private companies to meet the skilled manpower requirement for in-house needs or for the sector
• Company/Firm/Society/Trust - Any of the above fulfilling any of the following criteria:
• An organization providing training under Apprentices Act, 1961 for last one year from the date of submission of the application.
• An organization registered in India, conducting business in the domain of skill development & training, having Permanent Income Tax Account Number (PAN)
and Service Tax Registration Number and audited accounts of statements at least for last one year.